Your pets are a part of your family. If you are struggling to feed or care for your pets due to financial hardship including homelessness, low-income, loss of job, or other unfortunate circumstances, PAWS Pet Pantry may be able to help. Our goal is to keep your pets healthy and fed, so you can keep them by your side in trying times.
- Please treat all PAWS Pet Pantry volunteers with kindness and respect. They are here to help you. We are a small organization, and we work hard to serve many members of the community. Unfortunately, this means there may be a delay before you hear from us. Rest assured—we will get back to you.
- Answer all questions honestly. Accurate information is necessary to make sure you get the service(s) you need. Financial, pet, and living information is required to process your application. Dishonesty can result in your application being disqualified. We want to help. We will not judge you or your situation.
- Due to our limited resources, we are unable to help with emergency or immediate need situations.
- If you are receiving assistance from another pet food pantry, we will be unable to assist you.
- If your pet receives veterinary or medical care through us, you must follow recommended aftercare instructions.
- We want to spread the word about our services. Images of you, your animals, or your property may be used in our promotional materials or on our Facebook page. Please notify us if you would like to remain anonymous.
- We are available by phone, Facebook, and email. Please remember that we help many people and may not be able to respond right away.
- At the time of your application, you must provide proof of need through a food stamp/EBT card and letter of eligibility, proof of social security/disability benefits, or proof of income.
- Information about each animal that you would like assistance for must be provided on your initial application. No new animals may be added on after your application has been submitted.
- You must reapply every three months. PAWS Pet Pantry is a temporary program and was not designed to be a permanent solution.
- After your first three months, all animals in the home must be spayed/neutered in order to continue service.
- PAWS Pet Pantry will not service breeders, members of rescue organizations, or owners who have been deemed reckless by local animal control.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for any reason.
If you agree to these terms, please click the button below to apply for services. Please note that it can take up to 1-2 weeks for us to process your application. We appreciate your patience.